Parking Lot Lease - Sonoma State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Parking Lot Lease - Sonoma State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Execute a parking lot lease with the City of Sonoma to use the Casa Grande parking lot at Sonoma State Historic Park. Activities conducted within the boundaries defined in the Department of Parks and Recreation Lease Agreement and any amendments will comply with all State and Federal environmental laws, including but not limited to, the Endangered Species Act, the California Environmental Quality Act, and Section 5024 of the Public Resources Code.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 769-5652
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of leasing existing public facilities involving no expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.