PCB Removal Action Work Plan, Souh Pacific Division Laboratory, USACE SPO
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- PCB Removal Action Work Plan, Souh Pacific Division Laboratory, USACE SPO
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is the approval of a Removal Action Work Plan (RAW) by the Department of Toxic Substances Control for the removal of Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) contaminated soil from beneath the asphalted alleyway behind the building. Based on site and the removal action goals, approximately 500 tons of soil will be excavated and transported off-site for disposal.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 255-3571
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061 (b(3))
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project of approving the Remedial Action Work Plan (RAW) w/ Land & Use Controls has no potential for significant impacts due to 1) the limited size of removal action (500-tons of soil) and immobility of PCB Contaminant. 2) The waste soil generated will not likely be a hazardous waste so transportation offsite to an approved disposal facility will not present a hazard.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.