San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Education and Partnership Development
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail Education and Partnership Development
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Develop an outreach and communications plan and initiate the development of an environmental education and stewardship program in support of the San Francisco Bay Area Water Trail.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, Suite 1100
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0752
- Alameda San Francisco San Mateo Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is statutorily exempt because it involves only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions, which the Conservancy has not yet approved, adopted, or agreed to fund.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.