Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana)
(California Department of Transportation, District 12)
Repair Damaged and Collapsed Slope Embankment
NOE - Notice of Exemption
This project will repair a damaged and collapsed slope embankment above Santiago Boulevard in the City of Anaheim, adjacent to the intersection of SR-55 and SR-91. Work activities include: Minor road repairs on Circle Haven; clearing and grubbing; excavation and grading of landslide material to restore the original contour; minor utility relocations; construction of two subterranean-anchored walls; installation of monitoring devices and; erosion control measures; acquisition of right-of-way to include purchase of residential property, as well as temporary construction easements and permanent easements.
Based on an examination of this proposal, supporting information, and the following statements:
- If this project falls within exempt class 3, 4, 5, 6, or 11, it does not impact an environmental resource of hazardous or critical concern where designated, precisely mapped and officially adopted pursuant to law.
- There will not be a significant cumulative effect by this project and successive projects of the same type in the same place, over time.
- There is not a reasonable possibility that the project will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances.
- This project does not damage a scenic resource within an officially designated state scenic highway.
- This project is not located on a site included on any list compiled pursuant to Govt. Code §65962.5 (Cortese List).
- This project does not cause a substantial adverse change in the significance of a historical resource.