Colorado River Aqueduct Protective Berm Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Fish & Game Eastern Sierra-Inland Deserts Region
- Document Title
- Colorado River Aqueduct Protective Berm Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the reconstruction of a washed-out access road and two protection berms located immediately adjacent to Metropolitan's Colorado River Aqueduct (CRA), located within the Whitewater River in Riverside County, California. Major sections of both berms, as well as the lower portion of the access road, were severly damaged during the unusually high 2004/2005 winter storms and require reconstruction to ensure protection of, and access to, crucial Metropolitan facilities located along the CRA.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish & Game Eastern Sierra-Inland Deser
4665 Lampson Avenue, Suite J
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Phone : (760) 200-9419
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 02, 04 - Class 1, 2 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.