The California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2004-0201-R6 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, North American Residential Communities, Inc., represented by its President, Mr. Stan Stringfellow, 326 W. Arrow Highway, City of San Dimas, State of California, 91773, Phone (909) 394-7773. The applicant is proposing to grade and develop approximately 17.7 acres into a residential development of 16 lots and supporting infrastructure. The project will permanently impact 0.90 acres, and temporarily impact 0.15 acres of riparian vegetation.
City of Highland
27215 Base Line
Highland, CA 92346
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.