Tijuana River Valley Invasive Plant Control Program (04-05-SD-38)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Tijuana River Valley Invasive Plant Control Program (04-05-SD-38)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of an ongoing program to control invasive species in the wild lands of ricinus communis, and tamarix. This program has obtained the following permits NEPA Catagorical Exclusion-(US Fish & Wildflife Service) - CEQA Neg Declaration -(State Coastal Conservancy), and Streambed Alteration Agreement -(Ca Department of Fish and Game). These permits require the following - no new roads; all work between Sept 15 and March 15; soils will not be disturbed; and native plant species wil not be impacted. Treatment typically entails follar spray and manual cutting of stems followed by herbicide to freshly cut stumps.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.