Repairs to Beach Trail Following Winter Storms 2004/2005 (05/06-SD-04)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Repairs to Beach Trail Following Winter Storms 2004/2005 (05/06-SD-04)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the repair of Beach Trail from trail head to intersection of Broken Hill Trail damaged in the 04/05 storm. Repair will include ground work along existing trail footprint and replacement of structures such as interlocking stair steps and subterrarean (8 in. maximum) drainages or rock lenses, perk pots, and peeler pole rails to guide traffic or inhibit off-trail usage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 1(c) - Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.