Wheelchair Lift Replacement - Historic Victorian Residence
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Wheelchair Lift Replacement - Historic Victorian Residence
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace on existing wheelchair lift with an update lift on a historic Victorian residence at Wilder Ranch State Park To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and meet current codes and standards. Updated wheelchair lift is sited in the same precise location as the existing unit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 335-6385
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15331 - Class 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of maintenance, repair and rehabilitation of historical resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.