Ten-Mile River Bridge Seismic Retrofit Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 1
- Document Title
- Ten-Mile River Bridge Seismic Retrofit Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would replace the existing Ten-Mile River Bridge (No. 10-161) with a new Cast-In-Place (C.I.P.) prestressed box girder bridge on Cast-In-Place-Steel-Shell (C.I.S.S.) pile foundation system. The new bridge would be constructed on an alignment approximately 16 meters (centerline to centerline) upstream from the existing bridge.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 1
P.O. Box 3700
Eureka, CA 95502
Phone : (707) 441-5615
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 180.2 Street and Highways Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Ten-Mile Reiver Bridge does not meet the requirements of Section 180.2.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.