Emergency Regulations for Notification Requirements for Manufacturers of Covered Electronic Devices (R-2005-06)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Emergency Regulations for Notification Requirements for Manufacturers of Covered Electronic Devices (R-2005-06)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project amended DTSC regulations to remove the ten-day condition in the supplemental notice and clarified that compliance with the supplemental notice does no excuse noncompliance with the annual notice requirement. The amended regulations also broaden the allowable content of the annual and supplemental notices. This should assist the retailer in better identifying covered electronic devices.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1001 I Street, 22nd Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 445-4413
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The changes in the timing and content requirements of the annual or supplemental notices will not, by themselves, result in any potential for a significant impact on the environment. These changes only act to provide manufacturers with a clear set of notification requirements that facilitate compliance using existing business practices and therefore have no significant effect to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.