Conejo Creek North Fork - Wildflower Park Dechannelization
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
- Document Title
- Conejo Creek North Fork - Wildflower Park Dechannelization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The 12.5-acre project would entail daylighting and dechannelizing the pipe and channel on the Venture County Flood Control District (VCFCD) property that runs between Avenida de los Arboles and Wildwood Avenue. A natural channel would be created on the northwestern portion of Wildflower Park. Native vegetation would be planted to create riparian and wetland habitat and an upland habitat buffer and small wetlands, in the form of meanders, would be created within the parameters prescribed by a fluvial geomorphologist.
- Contact Information
Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
5810 Ramirez Canyon Road
Malibu, CA 90265
Phone : (310) 589-3230 x128
- Thousand Oaks
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sections 15301, 02, 04, 07, 08
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public facilities or topographical features; replacement or reconstruction of existing structures or facilities on the same site; minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation which does not involve removal of healthy, mature scenic trees; and certain actions taken by regulatory agencies to maintain, restore, or enhance a natural resource or the environment are exempt.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.