Install Self-Service Fee Station and Signboard at Mineral Bar Campground, Auburn SRA
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Install Self-Service Fee Station and Signboard at Mineral Bar Campground, Auburn SRA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a new self-service fee station and interpretive signboard at the Mineral Bar Campground within Auburn State Recreation Area. A 3' x 4' concrete pad will be constructed for the fee installation and the fee station and signboard will require a total of ten 9" x 36" holes for the posts and bollards that are part of these facilities. The location where the fee station and signboard will be located is on previously disturbed ground.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the installation of accessory structures to existing facilities and is included as "installation of signs" and "installation of fee collection devices" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.