Henry J. Mills Water Treatment Plant Capacity Upgrade Program and Perris Valley Pipeline Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Henry J. Mills Water Treatment Plant Capacity Upgrade Program and Perris Valley Pipeline Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Skinner Service Area Study Update was undertaken in 2004 to assess water demand growth in Riverside and San Diego counties. The Study concluded that additional treatment capacity would be needed by 2013 to meet the projected growth in demand in that portion of Metropolitan's system.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054
Phone : (213) 217-6899
- Moreno Valley Perris Riverside
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed action consists of basic data collection and resource evaluation activities, which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. This may be strictly for information gathering purposes, or as part of a study leading to an action that a public agency has not yet approved, adopted or funded.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.