Restroom Building Replacement and Site Improvements for Accessibility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Restroom Building Replacement and Site Improvements for Accessibility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace existing combination building (restroom and showers) with combinaton building that meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards in the same footprint at the campground at Doheny State Beach. Additional ADA retrofitting to the site will also be included in the project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of an existing structure where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the sme purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.