Proposed Robert Ovrom Park and Community Day School Removal Action Workplan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Proposed Robert Ovrom Park and Community Day School Removal Action Workplan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Removal Action Workplan (RAW) includes the excavation and disposal of approximately 450 tons of contaminated soil containing arsenic from the site allowing unrestricted use.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Environmental Protection Agency 1011 N. Grandview Avenue
Glendale, CA 91201
Phone : (818) 551-2183
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15330
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is a small removal action costing approximately $123,000. The RAW includes Excavation Plan, Engineering Evaluation/Cost Analysis, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance Project Plan, Transportation Plan, and Air Monitoring and Dust Control Program. The project will not have a significant effect on the environment because of the relatively small volume, short project duration, and the controlled manner in which contaminated soil will be excavated and loaded onto trucks and taken off-site for disposal. The proposed Burbank Robert Ovrom Park and Community Day School site is not on the Hazardous Waste and Substances Sites List or in a sensitive cultural or biological resource area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.