Annual Road Maintenance Within Diamond Valley Lake/Lake Skinner Conveyance and Distribution Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Annual Road Maintenance Within Diamond Valley Lake/Lake Skinner Conveyance and Distribution Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Perform annual road maintenance along Metropolitan's access roads in the Diamond Valley Lake/Lake Skinner conveyance and distribution area in Riverside County. Perform road grading and weed abutement along Metropolitan's existing dirt access roads and around aboveground structures along pipeline aligments in the Diamond Valley Lake/Lake Skinner area.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
700 N. Alameda Street P.O Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054
Phone : (213) 217-7658
- Hemet San Jacinto Temecula
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 and 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.