Temporary Urgency Change in Western Delta Water Quality Objectives
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Temporary Urgency Change in Western Delta Water Quality Objectives
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The petition specifically requests the temporary change in the value of the Western Delta Water Quality Objectives at the Sacramento River at Emmaton and the San Joaquin River at Jersey Point compliance locations such that the Projects are allowed to operate to objectives of 1.35 mmhos/cm at Emmaton and 1.0 mmhos/cm at Jersey Point. This change would be effective through Aughust 15, 2004.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights
1001 I Street, 14th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5297
- Sacramento San Francisco San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- sec 15269
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency. This project will not cause significant adverse impacts on any sensitive environment and will not result in significant cumulative impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.