Amendment to New Restroom at Burlington Day Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Amendment to New Restroom at Burlington Day Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes that the old restroom site which has been removed be rehabilitated into a camp host site for enhanced operation of Burlington Campground at Humbolt Redwoods State Park. The site already has all utilities present and is located next to the Kiosk and wood sales location. The project location is situated entirely within the existing foot print of the restroom facility that was removed during the previous CEQA. The proposed action will overlay the hardened impervious material (gravel & soil) with asphalt and will occur entirely within the existing disturbed area of the removed restroom.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707-445-6547 ext 19
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the construction or location of one or a limited number of small, new structures or facilities (included as "camphost sites" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR Section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.