John and Will Brazil Dairy Stormwater Management and Habitat Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Marin Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- John and Will Brazil Dairy Stormwater Management and Habitat Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of a heavy use area protection structure (barn extension and roof replacement) with roof runoff structure (gutters on barn) and an underground outlet to capture clean water runoff from the barn roof; installation of waste storage facilities (expansion of existing waste ponds).
- Contact Information
Marin Resource Conservation District
P.O. Box 1146 145 A Street
Pt. Reyes Station, CA 94956
Phone : (415) 663-1170
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Cls 2,3,30;Sec 15302,15303,15330
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 2-replacement of the barn roof qualifies as reconstruction of an existing structure on the same site having substantially the same purpose and capacity. Class 3-installation of the barn extension, gutters, and underground outlet qualify as new construction of small, new equipment and facilities in small structures. Class 30-expansion of waste storage facilities qualifies as a minor action to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminated the release or threat of release of hazardous waste or substances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.