Tonopalo, L.L.C., A Delaware Limited Liability Company - Amendment of a General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Tonopalo, L.L.C., A Delaware Limited Liability Company - Amendment of a General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Amend the prior authorization for the construction and maintenance of a 300 feet floating pier to the construction and maintenance of a partially fixed raised pier and a partially floating pier to be constructed approximately 60 feet west of it previous location.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- This relatively minor activity will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.