Bear Creek Water Draft Site Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Bear Creek Water Draft Site Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair existing dirt road and vehicle turnaround to repair erosion damage at the water-draft site at Bear Creek in Plumas-Eureka State Park. Install gate to prevent unauthorized access, place rock barriers to restrict parking, and reduce overhead canopy to improve vehicle clearance.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class1,3,4;Sec 15301,15303,15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair of existing facilities involving no expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.