Kenneth Hahn Stocker Street Trail (02/03-A-34)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Kenneth Hahn Stocker Street Trail (02/03-A-34)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of constructing approximately 5280 feet of a new multi-use trail along a corridor adjacent to Stocker Street. The trail design will meet ADA requirements for access.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.