CIP398 / Vista-Carlsbad Interceptor Sewer
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Vista, City of (City of Vista)
- Document Title
- CIP398 / Vista-Carlsbad Interceptor Sewer
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Existing Sewer Line Easement / Mixed Commercial and Open Space Zoning / Mixed Commercial and Open Space General Plan.
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of the replacement of an existing sewer pipe, relining of several segments of an existing sewer pipe, replacement or relining of several manholes, abandonment of an existing sewer pipe and several manholes, and all associated infrastructure improvements along a 12,700-linear foot pipeline segment.
- Carlsbad Oceanside
- San Diego
- Cross Streets
- College Ave. / SR 78 to Jefferson St.
- State Highways
- Carlsbad Unified, Oceanside Unified
- Buena Vista Creek
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Agricultural Land Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Coastal Zone Drainage/Absorption Flood Plain/Flooding Forest Land/Fire Hazard Geologic/Seismic Minerals Noise Population/Housing Balance Public Services Recreation/Parks Schools/Universities Sewer Capacity Soil Erosion/Compaction/Grading Solid Waste Toxic/Hazardous Traffic/Circulation Vegetation Water Quality Water Supply Wetland/Riparian Wildlife Growth Inducing Land Use Cumulative Effects
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Coastal Commission California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Public Utilities Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Diego Region 9 Department of Water Resources Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency California Department of Transportation, District 11
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.