Crystal Cove State Park - Emergency Sewer Project (02/03-OC-07)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Crystal Cove State Park - Emergency Sewer Project (02/03-OC-07)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of constructing a sewer line according to the description & mitigation conditions listed in the El Morro Conversion Project to Campground and Day Use FEIR SCH# 2001111088 with the exception of a 60-foot section that will connect directly to the recently constructed sewer line in the El Morro Elementary School.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.