Angeles District Fuel Abatement (02/03-A-46)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Angeles District Fuel Abatement (02/03-A-46)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of meeting the Wildland Fire Urban-Interface Initiative Program compliance requirements for fuel abatement work, required yearly at parks located within the Los Angeles District.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. Temporary use of land having negligible or no permanent effects on the environment. Surface will be restored. Project does not result in the taking of endangered, rare or threatened plant or animal species or significant erosion and sedimentation of surface waters.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.