Topanga State Park Foundation Stabilization Superintendents Residence (02/03-A-55)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Topanga State Park Foundation Stabilization Superintendents Residence (02/03-A-55)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of removing the non-historic concrete slab around the west garage vent (Superintendent's Residence) along with excavating the soil bordering it. Forms will be placed around all undermined foundation areas and concrete will be pumped into the forms to support the existing foundation. The excavated area will be backfilled and caped with a replacement concrete lab over the garage vent.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.