Hazardous Waste Management Facility, West Contra Costa Sanitary Landfill, Post-Closure Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Hazardous Waste Management Facility, West Contra Costa Sanitary Landfill, Post-Closure Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is the issuance of a post-closure permit for the Hazardous Waste Management Facility (HWMF) at the West Contra Costa Sanitary Landfill (WCCSL). The HWMF stopped receiving hazardous waste in 1985 and the facility was certified closed by the Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC) with waste remaining in place in compliance with the Closure Plan.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Northern California Permits and Corrective Action 8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone : (916) 255-3579
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061 (b) (3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- An EIR was prepared and certified in support of the Closure and Post-Closure Plans. Recent inspections have revealed no failures or malfunctions in the landfill units.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.