Torrey Pines High Point Trail Maintenance and Realignment (02/03-SD-88)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Torrey Pines High Point Trail Maintenance and Realignment (02/03-SD-88)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of realigning the High Point Trail, replacing safety posts, and rehabilitating the bluff and vegetation on the abandoned part of the old trail. This project also includes replacing the safety cable and removing the decaying wooden steps on the trails northern side.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,4 - Section 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.