Visitor Center Gift Shop Expansion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Visitor Center Gift Shop Expansion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Enclose the stable portion of the Visitor Center to create an expanded Gift Shop. Construct sliding exterior doors and finish interior. Construct an enclosed hallway to connect Gold Room storage area and the gift shop. Install new interior doors. A DPR qualified archeologist will test the project site prior to any ground disturbing activity.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
- Grass Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1; sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the minor and reversible alteration of an existing historic structure with no change in use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.