Remodel Swimming Beach Restroom
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Remodel Swimming Beach Restroom
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remodel existing restroom at the swimming beach in Clear Lake State Park and adapt for ADA accessibility. An ADA parking stall, and accessible drinking fountain and outdoor shower, will also be installed. Project will provide improved visitor services, meet ADA requirements, and support continued use and maintenance.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1; sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing public structure and associated facilities, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.