Emergency Sewer Line Repair (01/02-SD-25)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Emergency Sewer Line Repair (01/02-SD-25)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the repair of a 3' sewer line, and involves removal of a 3'x4' section of concrete and an approximately 4" deep excavation of previously disturbed soil. An archaeologist will monitor all excavation activities.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3769
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of siginificant impacts to cultural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use. Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. Surface will be restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.