Vault Toilet Installation (00/01-A-28)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Vault Toilet Installation (00/01-A-28)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consist of replacing existing pit toilets with new vault toilet restroom facilities.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. New facility will be located on the dame site as the facility replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.