The parcel is currently vacant with a General Plan designation of General Commercial and a zoning designation of neighborhood commercial planned development.
Application for a modification of an existing Special Use Permit with design review to establish a 2,760 square foot automatic car wash and 4,050 square foot retail building at the Overlook Shopping Center. The site is a 37,331 square foot vacant lot across from the shopping center on the West Side of Ohlone Parkway. In addition to the two buildings, the project includes 30 parking spaces, 8,610 square feet of landscaping and 22,767 square feet of paved area.
City of Watsonville
Community Development Dept.
250 Main Street
Watsonville, CA 95076
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.