The project includes trenching across Shannon Road to access an existing 30-inch culvert at Shannon Creek. A 12-inch culvert will be installed in the trench and will attach to the 30-inch culvert to carry runoff from the property and driveway located at the intersection of Kennedy Road and Shannon Road in Los Gatos, Santa Clara County. The California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number R3-2001-0718 pursuant to section 1603 of the Fish and Game Code to the project operator, Rich Forrest.
Town of Los Gatos
110 East Min Street
Los Gatos, CA 95032
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.