STANDARIZED PERMIT, MERRY X-RAY CHEMICAL CORP.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- STANDARIZED PERMIT, MERRY X-RAY CHEMICAL CORP.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- OPERATION OF A TRANSFER, TREATMENT, AND STORAGE FACILITY TO RECLAIM SILVER FROM OFF-SITE GENERATED AQUEOUS PHOTO- GRAPHIC AND X-RAY WASTE SOLUTIONS.
- Contact Information
DEPT OF TOXIC SUBSTANCES
400 P ST, RM 4310
SACRAMENTO, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 324-3111
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.