CARVER-GREENFIELD FACILITY SALVAGE/DEMOLITION PROJECT
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles County Sanitation District
- Document Title
- CARVER-GREENFIELD FACILITY SALVAGE/DEMOLITION PROJECT
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Document Description
- SALVAGE AND DEMOLITION OF THE CARVER-GREENFIELD FACILITY, WHICH CONSISTS OF A MULTIPLE-EFFECT EVAPORATION PROCESS, FLUIDIZED BED COMBUSTORS, AND POWER GENERATION FACILITIES.
- Contact Information
COUNTY SANITATION DISTRICT NO.2, L.A.
Phone : (310) 699-7411
- Cross Streets
- SEPULVEDA BLVD/MAIN ST
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Coastal Commission California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning California Department of Health Care Services California Department of Transportation, District 7 California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Los Angeles Region 4 California State Lands Commission Department of Water Resources Resources Agency Resources, Recycling and Recovery State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.